Life with Three
A few of you have posted how life is now with three kids. I will now ask our family their thoughts: "How do you feel now that Salome is now in our family?"Asa- " I have to be nice to her"
Miriam- "Happy"
Joab- "I love Salome's grunting."
Okay- so they did not give you much info! Except that Salome is a great grunter. In fact she probably grunts more than cries. Pretty cute stuff. Actually is a great sleeper, eater and pooper! The above picture is her sleeping while everyone else plays Twister around her! She loves to sleep where there is the most noise- no joke!
Salome is probably less work than her brother and sister. If I feed her and then ask Miriam to "watch" her I pretty much can make dinner without any problem. The fact that Miriam is seven years older really helps! Asa tries his hardest in life to be like Miriam- so he often helps in the watching.
All in all we are very blessed and thankful for litle Lo Lo. Her nickname started with Joab's cousin Lauren who was called this when she was young. We liked it so much we decided to use it with Salome!


1 Comments:
I'm betting her first words will be whatever that Chinese garbage man shouts at the top of his lungs every morning.
4:40 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home