Miriam's latest
Last night I was making dinner and from the living room she kept calling out:
"Mom, how do you spell Come?"
"Mom how do you spell in?" ect. ect.....
I started to get curious and then it got really quiet. I went to check out the situation and found the above sign taped to her door. I knocked and was greeted with
"Mom, please read the sign, this is the room for kids ONLY". Well, at least she included her brother in the fun.
I have to laugh because I had tons I mean TONS of signs on my bedroom door growing up. Telling (mostly my brother) what people could and could not do! I guess the apple does not land to far from the tree!
What a joy to have a little girl! Who is not so little more and more!


7 Comments:
She is really growing up. I remember when you guys first got here. I love the sign, how prophetic. I am always happy to see how well you guys are doing here and making local friends.
Lisa
11:14 PM
We can totally relate!
Bryce is doing the same thing (except it is in Greek!)
They are all getting so big. It sounds like you are all well. We'll catch up soon.
The Youngs
6:40 PM
I love it, Em. So cute. How do they get so big so fast? I can't believe my eyes when I look at Norah lately...she is almost 2!!!
3:45 AM
We love and miss you, Miriam! (and Joab, Emily, and Asa!)
8:25 PM
That reminds me of Emie, always posting signs around our house! Her last one on her and Lily's room door actually said, "Come in here, it's fun in here!" Kids are such a joy! They make me laugh. By the way, I love the name Miriam, not sure if I said that the last time I wrote! Jaime Wolter
1:58 AM
What a cutie!
11:39 AM
Can you believe our babes are 6 1/2?! Exciting but sad at the same time. Memories of their baby days together rushed in my brain the other day. I sure miss you guys!
My "baby" is trying to crawl on me right now saying, "Sethy up". Time either seems to go by too slow or it flies by when you are a mom. Time indeed is precious.
Love you,
Dina
10:12 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home