Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We are Family

I love this picture. Taken by our good friends Matt and Jill while in Thailand.

Miriam

Three things she liked about Thailand

1. Getting my flower (free orchid)
2. Playing with Asa watching TV
3. Knowing that vacation is special

Asa

Three things she liked about Thailand

1. The pool - the big one

Well, he could only think of one!

Emily liked:

1. Not cooking
2. The weather
3. Thai People so nice!

Joab (who is not here- so I will just guess for him :)

1. Watching Mei and Asa play Marco Polo- but seeing them forget and words and end up playing Uno Polo...
2. Meeting amazing people
3. Thai Tea

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture is adorable! I can hardly believe how big Mei and Bubba are:( I look at the picture of them together on your bed as babes and wonder where the time has gone.

Miss you!!

Dina

1:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so neat! I'm glad you got some rest time. So important! And sorry I've been an MIA friend - I promise to try to do better. :) I have moved and am in the first couple weeks of the new job. I look forward to connecting soon. We need a skype date. :)
ee

4:14 AM

 
Blogger Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie said...

It's so fun to catch up with your family. The kids are getting sooo big! Thailand sounds great. What an experience you guys are having.
Love ya,
Andrea

12:58 AM

 
Blogger Nick and Maddy Winward said...

That is a really cute picture! So fun!

8:25 AM

 
Blogger Kristina said...

Hans would like to go on vacation with Asa very much!

2:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home