
There is a parade twice a day, we saw the same parade twice! Miriam could not get enough!

On Minnie's couch, inside her "house".

" I went to Disneyland and I was stuck in lines to whole time." This is probably what Asa would say! But he was a real sport. There is reason kids two and under are free-they don't do much!

This is Miriam when she saw the Princesses coming down the parade route.

Lovely Jasmine, I wonder how many sit ups she needs to do a day?!

Miriam in front of Walt and Mickey. Miriam's favorite ride at Disneyland was "It's a Small World After All" .

Miriam wore her Snow White dress from her
Bday party, that was pretty special at
Disney land. A magical moment is when Snow White blew her a kiss in the parade route.
We went to Disney land and LA with our roomates, it was a very special time. Krissy's Mom and Dad hosted us, watched our kids so we could enjoy some in the evening just with the adults. It was a wonderful time away from the desert heat and a sweet time to get to hang out.
Second China.
We leave Glendale on July 14th to travel to the Midwest (NE, MN then IA). On July 28th Joab will travel to Hong Kong, Shanghai and then Beijing. He is continuing the job search from China while looking for projects to work on there. The kids and I will stay with my parents until the end of August/beginning of September and then join him in China.
Kind of nuts, kind of crazy with two kids. But we feel a lot of peace and know God is with us. I will post more when I know more!
2 Comments:
Seriously...you talk so casually about your life in the next coming months! How exciting! First of all, I loved the pics of Miriam in her Snow White costume...she is so cute! Second, I know I've said it before, but I am jealous of your upcoming adventure! Keep us posted!
2:37 AM
Emily you are moving to China!?!?! Wow...that is amazing. It is good to be able to check in on your life through this blog! -Kristy
5:31 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home