Hello Glendale AZ!!!
Loyal Friends! Maybe some of you still check this! In anycase I am including some new pics for you! We are well and happy in AZ. Yesterday I dried clothes on the clothes line! Gotta love AZ! The kids are loving it here and we are so thankful for a wonderful house to rent while we are here.
The Kids' Room- as you can see we are still working on keeping it picked up.....
Kitchen, Dining room to the right and living room to the left
The very nice bathtub, the kids always think it is a swimming pool!
The owners put in a fence around the padio- this makes it very nice so I don't have to worry when they go outside to play
A rainbow after a storm- the sign is something I made for Joab- May is the goal!!
We went to San Diego to visit some dear Friends. This is a tank they use when looking at sharks in the ocean
The beach....we loved it
Asa loved it too!

2 Comments:
Looks like a very nice house you are renting!
--a dear friend in SD :)
6:07 AM
oh such a nice new looking place. I like the tub. :)
Glad you are getting settled.
7:40 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home