I had a happy heart at Tiananmen Square
Miriam last night got really excited about going with her class to Tiananmen Square. So we contacted an American friend who used to work at a Chinese preschool to know his thoughts on preschoolers going on this kind of excursion. He gave us the thumbs up!
So this morning I dropped her off, she was so excited! Asking me all the way to preschool, why is their a square? And why do Chinese people go there? I was the one crying when I dropped her off- she is just seems more and more grown up to me!
When they unloaded the bus on their return (they were gone 8:30-1:00PM) it was fun to see Miriam is a sea of Chinese kids faces. She looked so happy! She said she loved the flower displays, seeing the fountains and that Jesus was with her the whole time.
She called Joab when she got home and reported " Daddy, I had a happy heart at Tiananmen Square". I guess that says it all.


1 Comments:
Hey Joabs! We miss you and we miss China! Wow, Tiananmen Square for a preschool field trip...that doesn't happen every day! We were at a Thunderkids activity with Ellie the librarian the other day, and she said she saw you in China! What the? I didn't really get a chance to talk to her about it, so you need to fill me in on the details...talk to you soon...
8:57 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home