Happy Birthday Joab and Asa!!



Joab is celebrating his 30th Bday today! Asa will turn one on October 4th! I really wanted to make them both a cake-but I am out of cocoa so no cake this week (we need to go across town to a foreign grocery store to get some). So the "one year frosting all over face" picture will just have to be Asa's favorite yogurt picture above. Not to be outdone by her younger brother, Miriam wanted her picture taken too!
What a year! It seems Asa has grown up the most here in Beijing. It is fun to see him grow into the little guy he was created to be. He loves:
- Attention- at Miriam's preschool the other day he had six ladies surrounding him! He loves to wave and flirt with the ladies!
- Food- the dude can eat! He loves just about anything and a lot of it.
-Cuddling with Mom- and boy will it be a sad day when he stops!
- Wrestling with Daddy and Miriam!
-Exploring- he will go to every new corner of a new place just to see what is behind every door! This week I could not find him anywhere, he had wedged himself into a new corner of the closet and was pretty happy when I finally found him.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home