Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Compromise

One thing I love having kids around for is to teach me new things. A usual problem in our house is: Asa wants to play Superhero/Transformer and Mei wants to play doll house. Solution- they bring both worlds together. See pictures.

Now even better is that this was not my idea! As soon as Mei is done with her homework Asa calls out "Time for Doll house" and then end up playing together all night. Asa using his toys and Mei using hers. Truly a gift.

What are the things in my own life I need to bring together and never thought possible? It is food for thought.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE it!

3:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home