First Day of School (kind of)
Here is our almost nine month old! Has two bottle teeth and working on four on top! Yikes! She loves to eat. For example, we went out to eat yesterday for lunch. I gave her a little bit of my mashed potatoes thinking she would have a few bits. After polishing off most of my whole meal I was left hungry!She loves to play, sleep and eat. Seriously, are all third babies this good?

Happy Teachers Day! Sept 10th this year you bring flowers to your teachers. Here are the kids with their picked out flowers.


2 Comments:
I love to hear that you are there and thriving still! Miriam looks so much older in this picture. Third babies do seem to be easy. Danen has been a piece of cake. Keep us connected with more posts.
Lisa
12:12 PM
They look great, Em.
Caroline, our third, is easy as pie, too. Nice, huh!
10:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home