Thursday, June 24, 2010
About Me

- Name: Joab Meyer
- Location: North Platte, NE, United States
Joab's Background: The adage "Change is the only Constant" is more true today than ever, especially in China, where until recently double digit growth had been the norm for over 20 years. After studying China for over 20 years and spending nearly half of that time living across China, I see huge opportunities to help others make the most of the myriad of changes they face, which is why I founded Global Mass Solutions LLC in 2014. I am passionate about helping people develop skills to become more resilient through successfully facing the changes in their lives - whether personal or work related. I am thankful for the opportunity to play an active part in the transformation taking place in China.
Previous Posts
- Last Day of School and others
- It's not so easy being orange!
- It is already June!!!
- Tech problems
- Happy Mother's Day --- Daddy!
- The Nuke
- Daddy Date at the Shanghai World Expo
- Four Months
- Afternoons at our house
- Easter Fun
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]







2 Comments:
Thanks for the laugh! I miss your sense of humor!
10:59 AM
So great to see! Way to go commander mama!
Love these shots....
and I miss you too! Today was a rough day for this mama- nothing really all that much, just daily piled up disobedience and arghhhhness.
Oh for more of Jesus...
Much love to you- praying for you as you head back soon or already?
Love you!
8:43 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home