Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Monday, April 19, 2010

Four Months

Salome turns four months this week. And since all my kids seem to get their first teeth at four months she is a drooling machine! Her bib in this picture is soaking wet! I hope to see those first teeth this week sometime!

Seems strange now that four months ago we did not not know if she was a girl or a boy! We are so blessed to call her daughter and sister!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Jane said...

Caroline still doesn't have a tooth. Crazy! I keep waiting!

9:58 PM

 
Blogger Nick and Maddy Winward said...

What a cutie!

1:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet her this summer!

Dina

2:45 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Check out the new look and feel of the Global Meyer Minutes! Really evolving the brand here Emmy. As a Marketing Manager I can really appreciate what you are trying to do to connect with your audience through the use of colors. Great work!

4:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kids too! I guess I'd rather get it over with as fast as possible though, right? But, sure not fun for nursing mamas...hang in there! -Molly

10:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home