Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Monday, April 12, 2010

Afternoons at our house

A cheap and fun toy for Salome. Hanging toys off the bunk bed! She plays while I help Miriam with homework today. Below are some questions I asked her:

What school do you go to?
Elementary School

What do you like about school?
Because when I go back to the USA I will know a lot of Chinese.

What do they call you at school?
My teacher calls me Mei Mei, but my friends call me my real Chinese name. No one calls me Miriam.

Where do people think you are from?
England

What do you learn in school?
Chinese, English, Math, Science, Art and Gym

What do you have for lunch?
Rice, Veggies, Garlic and Meat. To drink we have soup. We have a different soup each day.

Then Miriam said- "Now Mommy I will ask you some questions!" So here is what she asked me:

What is your favorite thing to do when you stay home?
Cook (Miriam then said I should say nurse the baby:)

What is your favorite flower?
Orchids and lilacs

What is your favorite food at home?
Good coffee

What is your favorite thing about Salome?

Watching her grow up each day! She is so fun to watch smile and laugh



I honestly don't really know what she is writing. Joab does- that is good!


Asa gets home at 4:30 then the party really starts!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Too cute!!!

4:26 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Love it! me encanta! Te amo Em!

12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home