
I just got the baby down for a nap! And then BANG BANG the fireworks start right outside our window. When someone moves they let off fireworks- I guess to scare away the bad spirits. They don't know they are making all the Moms CRAZY because our kids are now awake!

So, I forgot to take a real picture of the last day of school. So I had the kids get out of their PJs and back into school clothes! As you can see they wanted to play around and were ready for bed!
Oh! So thankful school is done- we learned a lot. However, this is what my kids said when I asked them one new thing they learned this year:
Asa- Usually I don't learn anything new each day.
Mei- I learned to turn on the light when you are reading a book.

I told them to put their arms around each other. This is what they did. They really are best friends- what a joy.

Ava Grace and Salome Grace Elaine. Born two weeks apart in Shanghai. What a joy (and a bit crazy) to walk through life with Amy as we navigated our way through the Chinese Health care system!

We did it! Morning sickness, rides on our electric bike while pregnant, and labor and delivery here!!!!

Teething- you can see her two bottom teeth- they are just barely through.

Asa's girlfriend Charlotte. Actually, she is a good friend of the family and I think Asa has a crush.
Many more pictures and stories! We hope to see you all soon! Kids and I leave in a few days for the USA and plan to return mid August.
1 Comments:
Hope to connect with you when you're here! Would love to see you! Also, where did you get that teething giraffe for Salome? I saw another little one with that same giraffe today. Looks like a fun toy (that would keep Drew busy)!
10:51 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home