Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Saturday, June 05, 2010

It is already June!!!



Well we have started on the baby food. Really did not want to start her this early. But she was waking up every 2 hours at night! I needed to sleep and apparently she needed more food! Because after I started the once a day carrots with oatmeal- bing! she sleeps fine.
She gets crabby if she does not get her afternoon high tea time of baby food! Here is she after some carrots with applesauce. I have been making my own baby food. As it is cheaper and safer perhaps than the store bought.
Big kids are good. They have school till the end of June. I am VERY ready to be done- but they seem okay with it all! Then we leave around July 1st for a summer in the good old USA. Can't wait!

5 Comments:

Blogger Wenhui said...

Love the pic!!!

9:52 PM

 
Blogger Sarah Jane said...

Emily, Salome is getting so big! She looks great.
Betsy, Molly, Sarah and I are getting together at a park in June. If you have time in July or Aug. it would be fun to plan another. I'd love to see you.
Sarah

9:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to get my hands on her.......Christy Grandma

12:13 PM

 
Blogger Kendra C. said...

What parts of the US are you going to be in? We would love to meet in the middle somewhere and see you!

6:59 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Divina!

10:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home