I heart Fruit
So I decided to take a picture of my purchases today. Mangoes, bananas, peas, eggplant, milk and yogurt, apples, carrots and strawberries! Yikes! And all for the grand price of 40 Yuan ($5.80 USD). Now, I had to go to three small stores to get all this food. But all I have to do is just coast on my bike right up to the store front stores. I don't even have to lock my bike- as there are so many people working at the stores to watch my bike for me.
Here is my global banker in training on the phone (eggplant) with one of her clients (Gma). She loves and I mean LOVES this calculator. When you push the numbers it will say the number in Chinese. So she makes her own math problems and then "solves" them with the calculator. Then she will come around the corner quizzing you about her figures! She is so cute when she thinks it is pretty amazing she knows 4 +5 = 8! :)


5 Comments:
Good deal on all those things. You must have a nice neighborhood. We have a lot of theft in ours, so we can't just leave our bikes unlocked.
Where did you get that cool calculator?
Lisa
10:24 PM
YUM!! Gotta love the price, too! So, Brandon is sitting on my lap and as soon as the picture came up of Asa, he said, "Mom, that's my buddy!" Hmmm...they probably have never met...but, it would be great to live by you and let them be buddies!
2:42 AM
i tell ya...we have been missing asia lately. if we had the chance, we would move back to china in a heartbeat. you talking about all of the awesome markets brings back memories...mmmm to chinese food! anyway, loves from us and it looks like you guys are doing awesome!
3:28 PM
Yummy! Love the little banker! Kids are so creative.
9:54 AM
No Lucky Charms?? Spicy Doritios? Shrimps with heads? Show us a real shopping trip for crying out loud.
4:30 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home