Hi! We've lived in Shanghai since 2007. Joab works for a technology company and Em loves raising globally minded kids

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Random Fun in AZ Land

I am posting some random, yet fun pics!
The above is us this past weekend in Sabino Canyon, just south of Tucson, very scenic!
Last month we had some friend stay and no bed for Mei! We made due by turning our large tub into a bed. She thought this was pretty great!

Cheap fun is..playing in the fountains at Thunderbird. Every Friday we get to go and I buy one can of soda for us all to share while we get completely soaked! It is a lot of fun.






This is my favorite tree on campus. It is so tall and it points to heaven in my mind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally love your blog. I hope you continue to post things occasionally.

12:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home